Fenugrrek leaves (Menthaku), Turmeric powder, Redchilly powder, Coriander
- Boil motton for 2 whistles and keep aside
- Cut ridge guard into cubical pieces.
- Take a kadai, pour 4-5 spoons of oil, let it heat, later add cutted onion and fry well
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry well
- Clean up fenugreek laeves and cut them into thin pieces
- Add them to the frying pan and mix well
- Add turmeric powder to the pan, then add ridge guard pieces to it mix well and close the lid of kadi for few minutes.
- Later add salt, red chilly powder, little water and mix up again, let it boil for 2 more minutes
- Finally add boiled motton mix well and leave it for 5 more minutes by closing the lid
- Garnish with coriander and serve