INGREDIENTS: Oil/Butter, Eggs, Carrot, Beans, Peas, Capsicum (if interested), Pepper, Salt, Soya sauce, Chilly sauce, Tomato sauce, Coriander Cooked rice
- Clean/wash rice and soak in water for ½ hour
- Take a kadai, add 5-6 table spoons of oil/butter
- Break eggs and fry egg yolk in it
- Chop all the vegetables and fry well till cooked soft in kadai
- Now give seasoning to it by adding salt, pepper, Soya sauce, chilly sauce.
- Mix well n fry for few minutes ten add cooked rice to it.
- Mix well in low flame and garnish with coriander.
- Can be served with tomato sauce or raitha