INGREDIENTS: Oil, Onions, Ginger garlic paste, Spring onions, Boneless Chicken , Salt, Turmeric, Red chilly powder, Beetroot, Lemon, Coriander, Garam masala
- Place frying pan on flame, heat 3-4 spoons of oil in it
- Now add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, spring onions and saute well
- Then add boneless chicken in to the frying pan
- Now add pinch of turmeric, salt, red chilly powder, and mix well
- In a mixy jar, grind well beetroot as puree and mix this in to the frying pan
- Then add 3 spoons og grated beetroot & Close the lid for 5 minutes
- Finally add lemon juice, coriander, pinch of garam masala and mix well
- Finger licking beetroot chicken is ready to eat now..
- Dish out and garnish with spring onions
Same recepie can be done using mutton/fish or potatoes, just replace instead of chicken !!!!!