INGREDIENTS: Eggs, Oil, Avalu (mustard seeds), Jeera (jilakara), Urad dal (vudhi ballu), Curry leaves, Coriander, Turmeric, Green chillies, Salt, Red chillies, Onions, Red Chilly Powder, Pepper
- Take out egg yolk in an bowl and beat well
- Add pinch of slat, red chilly powder, pepper and beat well again
- Now pour the prepared batter in idly plates (1 egg yolk serves 4 portions in idly plate )
- Steam cook in cooker by pouring in idly stand plates for 10 minutes
- Take out from idly plates, cut them into pieces
- Place frying pan on flame, heat 2 spoons of oil
- Add avalu, jeera, urad dal, curry leaves and fry
- Add chopped onions, red chillies, green chillies and saute for a while
- Add cut steam cooked egg pieces, pinch of turmeric, salt and mix well
- Off flame, garnish with coriander and serve..
- Tastes good with rice,chapathis,as it is...