- Soak 1 glass of rice flakes in water for 5-10 minutes till soft, then drian out water completely
- Similalrly soak 1 glass of fried semiya in water till soft and drain water completely
- Place kadai, heat 5-6 spoons of oil add popu, avalu, jeera, urad dal, bengal gram, curry leaves, peanuts and fry till they flutter
- Add cut onions, green chillies,turmeric and fry
- Add rice flakes, semiya and mix well
- Off flame, squeeze lemon juice and mix well
- Dish out and Garnish with coriander, spring onion
- Serve hot ...