- Clean curry leaves, pat dry them and can be stored for long time in container
- Now place frying pan on flame, heat 2 spoons of oil
- Add avalu, jeera, urad dal, chenna dal and wait till all pop and fry
- Add dry curry leaves, red chillies, dhaniya seeds and saute for a minute
- Add cut onion, pinch of turmeric, salt and fry
- Now cool all the ingredients
- Take an mixy jar, add all the fried ingredients, tamarind paste and grind it into paste
- If interested can be grinded kacha pacha (half grind, just run back the mixy switch for this)
- Dhaniya pachadi is ready to serve now..
- Tastes good with rice, vadas, chapathis...
Give more taste when u grind in roll using rokali (called as dhanchadam in telugu)