INGREDIENTS: Milk, Soya meal makers, Oil, Green chillies, Salt, Cashew paste, Ginger garlic paste, Red chilly powder, Onions, Pudhina (mint leaves), Coriander
- Soak soya meal makers in water for 10 minutes
- Drain out water completely later (pat dry)
- Deep fry meal makers in oil and drain out into an paper napkin plate
- Grind onions and keep
- Place frying pan on stove top, heat a spoon of oil, add jeera (cumin seeds)
- Add onion paste, ginger garlic paste and fry for a while
- Add chopped green chilly and fry
- Add cashew paste, little milk and saute for a while
- Add fried meal makers, salt, pudhina, coriander, red chilly powder, mix well
- Boil for few minutes till cooked
- Saoya meal kandhari is ready to serve hot now..
- Goes well with chapathis, snack, rice...