INGREDIENTS: Fresh Kandha ginjalu (yam seeds), Onions, Tomatoes, Salt, Jaggery (bellam), Gasagasalu (poppy seeds), Carrot, Dhaniya (coriander seeds), Fresh coconut, Tamarind juice/paste, Garlic pieces, Red chillies, Coriander, Curry leaves, Turmeric (pasupu)
- Take a mixy jar, add dhaniya, coconut pieces, garlic pieces, red chillies, poppy seeds, salt, jaggery, tamarind paste and grind as an fine paste
- Now take a kadai, heat 2-3 spoons of oil, add curry leaves, onions, carrot pieces, fresh kandhajinjalu and cook till soft
- Then add the grinded paste and fry and then add tomato pieces, water and saute it
- Boil this gravy for few minutes till cooked
- Garnish with coriander
- Serve hot with rice, rotis, chapathis ...