INGREDIENTS: Beans, Oil, Avalu (mustard seeds), Jeera (cumin seeds), Urad dal (vudhi ballu), Bengal gram (senagaballu), Curry leaves, Coriander, Green gram (pesara pappu), Onions, Green chillies, Fresh Coconut, Turmeric powder (pasupu), Lemon juice, Salt, Cooked rice
- Soak half cup of green gram dal in water for an hour and so..
- Now take frying pan, heat 2-3 spoons of oil
- Add avalu, jeera, urad dal, bengal gram, curry leaves and fry
- Add chopped onions and fry till brown
- Add finely chopped beans, green gram dal, cut green chillies, salt, in to the pan and fry till cooked soft by closing the lid
- Sprinkle little water in middle to cook faster and to avoid much oil
- Add grinded / grated fresh coconut and mix well
- Add legumes powder / pappula podi for more taste and saute for a while (optional)
- Off flame, add lemon juice if required
- Finally mix with cooked rice softly and serve hot
- Tastes good as it is plainly or can be served with onion raitha.....