Left out with idly batter got bored of making idlies again, then heres an interesting recepie, using leftout idly batter, try it out...
INGREDIENTS: Oil, Avalu (mustard seeds), Jeera (cumin seeds), Curry leaves, Coriander, Green chilly paste, Salt, Onions, Cooking soda, Soar Idly batter
- In a bowl, add idly batter, avalu, jeera, chopped curry leaves, coriander, onions, green chilly paste mix well into batter
- Now add salt, pinch of cooking soda and mix well using little water
- Place tawa on stove top, grease oil on it
- Make dosas, As you require
- Serve hot with onion legumes chutney
Using the same left out batter, dosa balls or guntha ponganau or ponganalu can be prepared