- Prior to cooking, wash vegetables thoroughly and then cut into large pieces.
- It is important that you add salt to vegetableswhen you boil them. This ensures that essentials such as Vitamins and B-Complex are not lost.
- While cooking, tightly cover the pot with a lid in order to avoid exposure to atmospheric air.
- It is advisable not to boil vegetables for long time, as they will lost some nutritive as well as therapeutic value.
- Above all, for best results, serve them hot.
Boiling vegetables is important in our day to day life, but few tips in boiling are to be followed to be healthy and not to loose its nutrients values