INGREDIENTS: Carrot, Betroot, Potatoes, Corn flour. Cashews, Pepper, Salt, Cumin seeds powder (jeera powder), Green chillies, Oil, Rice flour (biyyapindi)
- Boil all the vegetables, cool them and grate (thuramadam) them
- Mix grated alu and carrot in a bowl as dough by adding little salt and pepper
- In another bowl, add chopped cashews, green chillies, grated betroot, jeera powder, salt, into fine dough and make them into small ping pong sized balls
- Mix corn flour in water like a batter, add little salt
- In another cup, mix rice flour in water, add pinch of salt
- Using carrot, alu dough make small patties like puris and stuff the prepared ping pong sized balls in it and pack well
- Dip the ball in rice flour batter and deep fry in oil
- While deep frying pour little corn flour batter on the top directly
- Make such balls as many as you need
- Drain out of oil into paper plate napkin
- Garnish with onion rings, lemon and serve..
- Tastes good with tomato ketchup..