INGREDIENTS: Oil, Avalu (mustard seeds), Jeera (cumin seeds), Urad dal (vudhiballu), Bengal gram (senagaballu), Curry leaves, Coriander, Turmeric powder (pasupu), Salt, Green chillies, Carrot, Fresh coconut
- Cut carrot into pieces and boil
- Place frying pan on flame, heat 2 spoons of oil
- Add avalu, jeera, urad and bengal gram
- Wait till they splitter, then add curry leaves and fry
- Now add boiled carrot and saute it till dry
- Now in an mixy jar add fresh coconut, salt, green chillies and grind into fine paste
- Now add this into the frying pan and mix for a while
- Dish out , garnish with coriander
- Serves good with rice, chapathis..
Can add tamarind paste while grinding if interested.....