, Seasame (white nuvvulu) - 1 tbl spn, Biyyapindi (rice flour) - 1/2 cup
- Place kadai on flame
- Heat oil for deep fry
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl other than oil
- To the mix add 2 tbl spoons of hot oil also
- Knead to fine dough using water
- Make small cutlet size nipats on an oily cover
- Take slowly and add into the kadai
- Deep fry till little brownish
- Takeout to an paper plate napkin
- Cool them and can be stored in an air tight container
- Stays for a long period around 1 months easily and more..
- Sajja nipatlu are ready now ...