INGREDIENTS: Oil, Avalu (mustard seeds), (cumin seeds) Jeera, Vudhiballu (urad dal), Senaga ballu (bengal gram), Curry leaf, Coriander, Ground nuts, Green chilly, Salt, Lemon juice, Cooked Rice, Raw mango / pachi mamidikaya
- Take a kadai, add 5-6 table spoons of oil
- After oil gets heated add cumin, jeera, vudhipappu, Chenigipappu, ground nuts, wait till all gets roasted.
- Now add green leaf, cut green chilly, salt, grated raw mango and mix well.
- Now off the gas flame, add required quantity of lemon, coriander and mix well.
- Finally add cooked rice and mix well.
- Mango rice is ready to serve now..
- Since raw mango is added it requires less lemon juice..