INGREDIENTS: Tomato, Drumstick, Turmeric, Onion, Redchilly/Greenchilly, Salt, Dhaniya, Cumin seeds(Jeera), Mustard (avalu), Urad dal(vudhi pappu), Curry leaf, Coriander, Oil, Paneer
- Take cooker, add 4-5 spoons of oil and let it heat
- Now add cumin seeds, jeera, urad dal fry for a minute, then add onion, drum sticks cut into long pieces, fry well, and then add curry leaf.
- Take tomatoes, grind finely as an paste in mixy jar (tomato puree), add this paste into the cooker
- Then add pinch of turmeric powder, red chilly powder (or) green chilly paste, salt, dhaniya powder, garam masala (if interested), in required quantities.
- Now close the cooker lid, wait for 2-3 whistles, off stove, let it cool so that all pressure goes off then open the whistle, and take out the lid.
- Take out into serving bowl
- Fry paneer cubes in butter or oil seperately in a small spatula
- Add this into the serving bowl at last to remain crispy
- Garnish with coriander
- Served hot for rice, chapathis ..