Ingredients:- Capsicum 2 nos, Carrot 2 nos, Beans 5 nos, Cauliflower 6-8 florets, Potatoes 2 small, Tomatoes 2 nos, Panner 10-15 pieces, Onions 2 nos, Curry leaves few, Cashew few, Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp, Bay leaves 2 nos, Coriander powder 1 tbsp, Turmeric powder ¼ tsp, Red chilli powder ½ tbsp, Kasuri Methi leaves 2 tbsp, Olive oil 3 tbsp (optional, can even use normal cooking oil also)
- Fry half of the onions, add curry leaves,cashew and tomatoes and make a paste of it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry capsicum, carrot, beans, cauliflower and potatoes.Keep aside
- In the same pan add remaining onions and bay leaves. Sauté till onions are fried.Add ginger garlic paste and sauté till ginger garlic paste is cooked.
- Add the onion paste and cook till the oil comes out.
- The add salt,chilli powder,turmeric powder and coriander powder.Saute for 2 min. Sprinkle kasuri methi leaves.
- Add the fried vegetables and panner .Mix thoroughly.Add ¼ cup water and cook till the veggies are soft.
- Lastly add garam masala , cook till the gravy is thick.
ADDITION OF MUSHROOMS ALSO GIVES GOOD TASTE (OPTIONAL)