INGREDIENTS: Ladies finger / bendakya / okra,, Oil, Maida, Corn flour, Onions, Jeera (cumin seeds), Garlic cloves, Food colour (green / optional ), Salt, Green chillies, Coriander, Soya sauce, Tomato sauce, Chilly sauce, Venegar, Ajanamoto, Garam masala, Capsicums
- Cut ladies finger into small finger like pieces
- Take a bowl, add little maida, 2-3 spoons of cornflour, pinch of food colour, salt, bendi pieces and mix well thickly using little water
- Then deep fry in oil till golden brown and take out in an paper palte napkin
- Place another kadai, heat 3-4 spoons of oil,
- Add jeera, chopped garlic, onions, and fry well
- Then add long cut capsicums and saute for a while
- Now add t spn of soya sauce, chilly sauce, tomato sauce, pinch of garam masala, pinch of ajanamoto and mix well
- Add deep fried bendi pieces and mix well
- Finally add 1/2 t spn of venegar, mix well and dish out
- Garnish with coriander, onions
- Add lemon while eating if interested
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or dry...
- Mouth watering okra manchurian is ready to eat now..
Rice flour (biyyapindi) can be used instead of corn flour