- Take a cooker, clean toor dal and add into it, then add red chillies, jilakara, water and boil it for 3 whistles
- Once cooker is cooled, and all the vapour is out from the cooker, take the ingredients into a mixy jar, grind it as an fine paste
- Now keep a bowl on flame, add 2 spoons of oil, shallow fry garlic pieces, curry leaves add grinded paste, turmeric powder, salt, inguva, pepper and tamarind juice in to water
- Boil it for few minutes, garnish with coriander
- Serve with hot hot rice
- Tastes good to drink as an soup also!!!!
- Gives good digestion for any kind of people