Heres an healthy toast for kids especilly, who dsnt take green leafy vegetables or aakuralu directly
INGREDIENTS: Bread, Onion - 1 big , Tomato - 1 big , Carrot - 1 big, Green Chilly, Salt, Curd - 2 tbl spns, Bombay Rava(semolina) - 2 tbl spoons, Amaranth leaves (thotakura) - 1/2 bunch, Butter / Ghee
- Take a bowl to that add chopped onion, tomato, thotakura, green chilly, grated carrot, salt, coriander, fried rava and curd
- Mix well all as thick gravy
- Now take bread slices and on the top of the slice apply the mixed gravy and fry it on the pan using ghee/butter
- Repeat this on both sides
- Cut it into two triangular shapes and serve hot..