ted and grinded), water, Raw rice (normal or basumathi), coriander(kothimera), dhaniya powder, Ajnomoto, red chilly powder, rasam powder, turmeric
- Clean/wash rice and soak in water for ½ hour
- Take an cooker/ kadai, heat 5-6 table spoons of oil/butter
- Now add garlic cloves, jeera to it, then green chilly cutted into 2 halves
- Cut onion, brinjal and tomato into cubes
- Add onions to the cooker then ginger garlic paste, let all fry well, and then add brinjal, tomato pieces, salt, grinded chekka mogga lavanga powder, dhaniya powder, Ajnomoto, turmeric, red chilly powder, rasam powder, coriander.
- Now add raw (basmati/plain) rice n mix well
- Grind 2tomatoes and add into cooker Add 1 and ½ glasses of water for 1glass of rice
- Close the cooker cap and wait till 2-3 vigils
- Dish out, garnish with coriander
- Serve hot with raitha or plain ..
Post a Comment