INGREDIENTS: Ghee/Butter/Oil, Jeera(cumin seeds), Ginger Garlic Paste, Thotakura (amaranth leaves) - 1 full bunch, Carrot, Potato, Peas, Beans, Green chilly, Onion, Salt, Milk, Dhaniya Powder, Red Chilly Powder, Rasam Powder, Ajnomoto, Coriander, Kasuri Methi, Garam Masala, Dalchina Chekka(cinnamom), Lavangam(cloves), Biriyani leaf, Biriyani /Basmati/Plain Rice, Water, Curd, Tomato
- Clean/wash rice and soak in water
- Take a kadai/cooker,
- Now use 5 to 6 table spoons of Butter, let it preheat n melt
- Add jeera to frying butter then add ginger garlic paste
- Add green chilly cutted into 2halves, sliced onion pieces
- Add washed and cut thotakura
- Cut vegetables into cubes and add into the same kadai
- Mix well and leave it for 3-4 mins
- Then add salt, 1/2 t spoon red chilly powder, dhaniya powder,
- Add pinch of garam masala, milk(3 tbl spoons), rasam powder, Ajnomoto, coriander, Kasuri methi, pinch of chekka, moggha and lavanga powder, biriyani leaf, mix all together and leave it for 5 mins.
- Now add 1 and 1/2 glass of water for 1glass of basumathi rice , let water boil
- Finally add 1g rice to it , mix well close the kadai/cooker cap
- If used cooker wait for three vigils
- If kadai check it after 10-15 mins
- Finally add chopped coriander and dish out
- Serve hot with jeera raitha ..
I made this yesterday for dinner & it was awesome with the jeera raita.
Thanks for the recipes dear, keep updating with your innovative recipes.
realy very nice,healthy reciepe