INGREDIENTS: Bhendi / okra/ ladies finger, Salt, Red chilly powder, Hing / Inguva, Oil, Coconut, Dhaniya (coriander) powder, Jeera (cumin) powder, Sugar, Coriander
- Clean okra
- Make straight slit on it for stuffing with ends joined
- Grind all the ingredients other than bhendi into fine powder
- Stuff the mix into the bhendi
- Arrange the stuffed bhendi in a shallow glass
- Sprinkle 1 table spoon of oil over them
- Micro wave on high for 5-6 minutes and serve hot..
- If not arrange them on a pan, grease little oil and cook by closing the lid on stove top
- Garnish with coriander
- Can be served as an starter or snack
- Serves good with rice, chapathis ..