INGREDIENTS: Fresh Coconut, Milk maid (avbl in markets), Badham
- Grate or grind fresh coconut in a mixy jar
- Take the grinded content into a bowl
- Add milk maid to it and mix to pliable dough
- Leave it aside for 10-15 minutes
- Make them into laddus of your own shape and size
- Garnish with badham and serve chilled..
- Simple , easy coconut milk maid laddus are ready now..
- Have a wonderful rakhi celebration with your brother!!!!
- Heres a small tip, if your laddu comes out softly,just refrigerate it for 30 minutes, it turns bit hard..