INGREDIENTS: Kandhipappu (toor dal), Green chilly, Avalu (mustard seeds), Jilakara
(cumin seeds), Curry leaves, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric powder, Lemon juice, Garlic pieces
- Boil toor dal in cooker, hand blend it to soft paste
- Take a pan, heat 2 spoons of oil, add avalu, jilakara, curry leaves, garlic pieces and shallow fry
- Now add green chillies cutted into long pieces, turmeric powder, salt, boiled & hand blended toor dal paste mix and boil for few minutes
- Finally put off flame, add lemon juice, coriander
- Serve with hot hot .. in an soup bowl !!!
Post a Comment