INGREDIENTS: Carrot, Onion, Tomato, Salt, Butter, Chat masala, Mixture (or) Sev, Tomato sauce
- Chop onions, tomato
- Peel of the outer layer for carrot Grate it (thuramadam)
- Place small nipats in an plate around 6 in no.
- Apply butter on it on one side
- Place few chopped onions, tomato, grated carrot on it
- Sprinkle salt and chat masala
- Add sev or any mixture of our own choice on the top
- Add puffed rice on it (optional)
- Finally garnish with tomato ketchup and serve
- Surely kids will like this a lot to eat
- You can even crush nipat into pieces and mix all and can serve
- This gives you different taste..