INGREDIENTS: Jeera (cumin seeds), Beans, Capsicums (Green / yellow / red - just for appearance optional), Onions, Dry Coconut, Green chillies, Salt, Turmeric, Poppy seeds (Gasagasalu), Tamarind paste (chinthapandu), Curry leaves, Coriander
- Chop beans and pressure cook for 2 whsitles
- Cool and drain water completely
- Cut capsicums in to pieces
- Place kadai on flame
- Heat 2 spoons of oil
- Add jeera, curry leaves and fry
- Add cut capsicums and fry till cooked
- Add beans and saute till dry
- In a mixy jar, add cut coconut, salt, tamarind paste, poppy seeds , green chillies and grin wee into fine powder
- Add cut onions at last and half grind as kacha pacha
- Add this mix in the kadai and fry for few minutes
- Mix well, add coriander
- Off flame, dish out and serve..
- Tastes good with rice, chapathis..
- Additon of yellow or red capsicums gives you good look