INGREDIENTS: 2 Cups Wheat flour (godham pindi / atta) , 1 Cup kasoori methi , 2 tbsp Red chilli powder , 4 tbsp Ajawin (vamu), 2 tsp Salt , 6 tbsp Ghee, 1 Cup Green gram dal (pesarapappu / pesara ballu), Dhaniya powder
- Soak green gram dal in water for 1 hour
- Drain water completely
- In amixy jar add green gram dal, flour and make it to fine powder
- Mix prepared flour, kasoori methi and ajwain.
- Add salt, ghee and red chilly power
- Add water to knead into dough
- Keep it for1/2 an hour.
- Roll out patties from this dough as thin as possible
- Place it in tortilla maker and close its lid.
- If not roll it into thin khakra and roast on dosa pan or tawa
- Keep it till it turns crisp.
- Serve it with green chutney or as it is..
- Store in an container
- Stays for long period
- Addition of kasurimethi is optional