INGREDIENTS: American sweet corn, Cheese, Alu, Oil, Dry Bread crumps (powder), Salt, Red chilly powder, Corn flour, Garlic cloves, Turmeric, Dhaniya powder, Coriander, Maida (All purpose flour or maize flour)
- Place frying pan on flame, heat 2-3 spoons of oil
- Add chopped garlic, and fry till goldish colour
- Then add dhaniya powder, salt, turmeric, red chilly powder, and mix well
- Off flame
- In to a bowl, add grated and boiled alu, grinded corn paste, grated cheese, coriander, 3 spoons of corn flour for crispy ness and maida , mix well
- Add this into the frying pan and mix well again like an fine dough
- Now make small jamun sized balls with the whole dough
- Roll the prepared balls in bread crumps or dry bread powder (available in markets also)
- Now finally deep fry the rolled balls in oil in medium flame till golden brown
- Dish out and serve...
- Garnish with onion rings and lemon rounds...curry leaves...