- Remove the contents of jamun powder into a bowl
- Add pinch of salt (optional)
- Kneed it to tight dough using required water
- Make the dough into small balls or your required shape
- Do such till complete dough finishes
- Mean while make sugar syrup
- Boil sugar and water in 1:1 ratio, till you observe honey colour
- This indicates that syrup is ready
- Place kadai on flame, heat oil
- Deep fry prepared jamun balls in low flame till golden brown or reddish brown
- Take out and keep directly into sugar syrup
- Serve cool or hot...
- Add pinch of cardamom powder for flavour (optional)
- Yummy yummy tasty tasty delicious gulab jamuns are ready to eat now...
Ratios of sugar and water can be changed to (1 sugar: 2water), if you dsn't deserve much sweet