INGREDIENTS: American sweet corn, Tomatoes, Onions, Maida (maize flour), Salt, Green chillies, Oil, Water, Coriander, Venegar, Garlic pieces, Tomato sauce, Chilly sauce, Butter, Bread, Butter
- Take kadai, heat 2spoons of oil in it
- Add chopped garlic, onions, green chilly, tomatoes, spoon of tomato sauce, chilly sauce, venegar, diluted midha (ie. midha mixed in water), salt
- Boil for 5 - 10 minutes till gravy becomes thick, when you find thickness in gravy, off flame
- Filter sauce seperately from the pulp and keep aside.. (we dsn't use the filtered pulp, its useless now)
- Now in the same kadai, add 2 spoons of butter
- Fry sweet corn, salt and add the prepared above sauce
- Mix well , off flame, take out into bowl
- Roast bread slices by applying butter or ghee in both sides
- Place or apply the prepared mix for bread slices as sandwitch
- Make such as many as you require and serve..
- Tasty tasty corn sandwitch is ready to eat now..
Post a Comment