INGREDIENTS: Oil, Onions, Ginger garlic paste, Salt, Red chilly powder, Turmeric, Dhaniya powder, Jeera powder, Alu / potato, Curd, Garam masala, Cashews, Coriander, Tomato
- Half boil potatoes, peel of the skin, cut into pieces and keep it aside
- Now place frying pan on flame, heat 4-5 spoons of oil
- Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, and fry till onions become brownish colour
- Then add cut tomato and saute well
- Give seasoning by adding salt,red chilly powder, turmeric, dhaniya powder, jeera powder
- Now add alu pieces and mix well
- Cook in low flame,until oil floats in the pan, this indicates that the masala is cooked properly
- Now cut two onions into big pieces anf fry in another pan for just a minute in a spoon oil and add this into the frying pan and mix well
- Cook for few more minutes
- Finally add garam masala, cashews, coriander and saute it
- Now the gravy is ready to dish out and serve
- Garnish with onion rings and lemon....
- Goes well with rotis, naans, chapathis, rice..