- Soak sago in water for 2-3 hours, then drain out excess water and keep
- Into a bowl, add soaked sago, boiled and mashed pototo, salt, chopped green chilly, onion, pinch of black pepper, few ground nuts, lemon juice, coriander
- Mix all the above using little water like dough
- Now Place kadai on stove and heat oil for deep fry
- Make samll vadas using the dough and place them in the kadai
- Fry till golden brown and take out in an paper napkin plate
- Delicious and hot hot sago vada is ready to serve with tomato chutney or sauce..