INGREDIENTS: Cucumber, Green chillies, Dry coconut, Salt, Curd, Cumin seeds (jeera), Oil, Mustard seeds (avalu), Coriander, Curry leaves, Legumes (pappulu)
- Cut cucumber and remove all the seeds in it
- Now chop them into small cubeical pieces
- Now take a mixy jar, grind well green chillies, dry coconut, 2 table spoons of legumes into powder
- Take a bowl, add chopped cucumber, salt, curd, grinded powder, and mix well
- Finally take a small pan, heat 1 spoon of oil and fry avalu, jeera, curry leaves and this into the curd mix
- Garnish with coriander, now cucumber sasava is ready to eat
- Serves good with rice, chapathis..