INGREDIENTS: Oil, Avalu (mustard seeds), Jeera (cumin seeds), Legumes (pappulu), Salt, Red chillies, Tamarind, Jaggery (bellam), Dry Coconut, Onion, Methi aaku (fenu greek leaves)
- Take a mixy jar
- Add 2 tb spns of legumes, salt, red chillies, t spn tamarind paste, little jaggery (optional), 2 spns of dry coconut and make into fine powder
- Add cut onions, chopped menthi aaku and half grind it (just turn back mixy button for this)
- Place frying pan on flame, heat 4-5 spoons of oil
- Add avalu, jeera and fry for awhile
- Add grinded mixy powder and well in low flame
- Takes little time for frying around 10 - 15 minutes
- Dish out and serve..
- Tastes good with rice, chapathis, as snack directly also..