- Boil potatoes and mash well in an bowl
- Add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, boiled green peas, onion chopped, coriander, green chillies chopped, jeera powder, red chilly powder, lemon, 2 spoons of corn flour
- Mix well all the ingredients like an fine dough
- Now flatten them as small patties (cutlet shapes) on your greased palm
- Deep fry them in oil till golden brown
- Or Put patties in the pan or tawa and heat over medium flame until light brown.
- Turn over (with a flat spatula) and heat on the other side
- Serves good with tomato sauce, onion raitha..
- Garnish with cashews and coriander