INGREDIENTS: Oil, Avalu (mustard seeds), Jeera (cumin seeds), Peanuts, Salt, Red chillies, Tamarind, Jaggery (bellam), Methi aaku (fenu greek leaves)
- Take a mixy jar
- Add 2 tb spns of peanuts, salt, red chillies, t spn tamarind paste, little jaggery (optional), make into fine powder
- Place frying pan on flame, heat 4-5 spoons of oil
- Add avalu, jeera and fry for awhile
- Add chopped methi leaves, and saute till soft
- Add grinded mixy powder and mix well
- Takes little time for frying around 10 minutes
- Dish out and serve..
- Tastes good with rice, chapathis, as snack directly also..