Visited friends house recently, where i came across an interesting healthy dosa, ragi rava dosa, i thought that i should definetly try once, and am sharing for you also now, good for health and easy to prepare, its an instant preparation dosa, thats come out very soft in texture, and looks like holes holes that many of us enjoy eating in the many restaurents
INGREDIENTS: Ragi pindi (finger millet flour), Salt, Jeera (cumin seeds), Onions, Sirotti rava (oliga rava, poli rava, bobbatla rava), Green chillies, Ginger
- Take a bowl
- Add 1 cup of ragi pindi, 1 cup of fried siroti rava , chopped onions, green chillies, salt, jeera, chopped ginger (optional)
- Mix this into batter using 5-6 cups of plain water
- Now place tawa or dosa pan on flame
- Pour it as rava dosa, add little oil,
- Roast in medium flame
- Takes little bit time
- Roast it on both sides
- Take out and serve
- Tastes good with green chutney or any other peanut chutneys...
- For chutneys, checkout the link,
Can also be done plainly (same procedure avoid adding onions, jeera, chillies)...