INGREDIENTS: Atta (godhampindi), Salt, Sugar, Ghee, Curd, Green chillies, Coriander
- Take a bowl, add grated mullangi (raddish), salt, chopped green chilly, coriander, t spn sugar
- Mix well all the ingredients and make them into small portions
- Knead atta, salt, curd using little hot water into dough
- Make small puri sized chapathis
- Stuff the prepared raddish mix into it, pack well
- Spread into parota, make such as many as needed
- Roast it on both sides using little ghee
- Apply butter on it and serve hot..
- Can be served with any kurma / curry ...
- Another simple way of preparing is, just add all the ingredients in an bowl and knead to fine dough and start rolling into parotas