INGREDIENTS: Spinach leaves (palakura), Salt, Garam Masala, Red chilly powder, Onions, Kasurimethi, Turmeric powder, Jilakara (cumin seeds), Dhaniya powder (coriander seeds), Ginger paste, Garlic paste, Tomatoes, Butter, Cream, Oil, Jeera powder, Paneer cubes
- Boil spinach leaves, add asmall piece of ginger, dhaniya powder, jeera powder to it and grind in a mixy jar as paste
- Now keep kadai on flame, heat 3-4 spoons of oil, add ginger paste, garlic paste, kasurimethi (avbl in markets), chopped onion and shallow fry
- Give seasoning by adding turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, red chilly powder, and fry
- Now add chopped tomato and saute it for 5 minutes
- Finally add palak paste (that we have grinded first), and fry for few more minutes,
- Now add raw paneer cubes, mix well and add butter and cream
- Leave it for 2 more minutes
- Palak paneer is now ready to serve with chapathis, rotis, naans, etc...
- Garnish with onion rings, grated carrot, cabbage..
Post a Comment