INGREDIENTS: Oil, Ghee, Paneer cubes, Jilakara(cumin seeds), Capsicums(green, yellow,red), Onions, Tomato puree, Ginger garlic paste, Salt, Dhaniya powder, Garam masala, Red chilly powder, Lemon, Coriander, Cashew, Spring onion
- Deep fry paneer cubes in oil and take out in an paper napkin plate to drain out excess oil (in fot u can use paneer directly without deep fry also)
- Take a kadai, pour 3-4 spoons of oil , ghee into it , let it get heated, add cumin seeds (jilakara), capsicums cutted into small pieces, chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and fry for a while
- Now add tomato puree, paneer cubes in to the pan and saute well, give seasoning using salt, dhaniya powder, garam masala, red chilly powder and mix well all the ingredients and close the lid for few minutes till cooked
- Finally switch off the stove and add lemon
- Garnish with coriander, spring onions and cashews, serve for chapathis, roti etc...
Hybrid bangalore tomatoes gives good taste for this recepie..