Heres an interesting home made , simple and easy ayurvedic recepie for digestion and good health. Jeera is soaked in tasty and healthy honey dew, lemon juice to give us good flavour and lemonade taste..this can be taken even by kids also
INGREDIENTS: Jeera (cumin seeds), Salt, Lemon juice, Honey, Ginger (allam), Pepper corns
- Take a small bowl
- Add 2 table spoons of cumin seeds, 1 table spoon of finely chopped ginger, honey, salt, Lemon juice, 1 t spoon of beaten pepper corns and mix well
- Now taste it, you will know it by yourself
- Tastes good and can be taken at any time
- Gives good digestion, when taken if stomach is heavy
- Have fun , Enjoy good health !!!!!!!!!