INGREDIENTS: Alu, Plain rice flour (Biyyapindi) Or Corn flour, Salt, Red chilly powder, Coriander
Jeera powder, Oil
- Boiled alu cutted into cubes or your own shapes
- Take abowl, add alu pieces, red chilly powder, salt, chopped coriander, 2-3 spoons of plain rice flour or corn flour, t spoon jeera powder
- Mix well all the ingredients (if required add 2 spoons of water)
- Now deep fry the magneted pieces in oil till golden brown and take out in an paper plate napkin to drain out excess oil
- IF not interested to deep fry, place them one by one on dosa pan or tawa apply 2-3 spoons of oil and roast them on both sides for a while
- Serve hot with tomato sauce..