INGREDIENTS: Carrot, Ghee, Sugar, Milk, Cashews, Saffron (Kumkumpuvu), Cardamom (Elachi, yalukalu)
- Take pressure cooker
- Add 3-4 spoons of ghee and heat
- Then add 3 cups of grated carrot and fry for an minute
- Now add 1 and 1/2 cups of milk and close the lid and wait for 1 whistle
- Once after pressure goes off open the lid
- Add 2 cups of sugar (according to taste) and mix well till sugar melts
- Finally add 2 spoons of ghee, pinch of saffron, cardamom and mix well
- Garnish with Fried cashews
- Dish out and serve hot or chilled...
- Serves good with vanilla ice cream...