- Boil toor dal and hand blend it softly
- Place kadai on stove, heat 2-3 spoons of oil
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and wait till they splitter
- Then add chopped curry leaves, cut tomato pieces, pinch of turmeric powder, salt and saute well till tomato gets soften
- Now add boiled and blended toor dal, rasam powder, tamarind juice (taken out using tamarind paste and water), chopped coriander and mix well
- Boil for 5-10 minutes in low flame to taste good
- Dish out, Serves good with rice, idlies, dosas ...