- Cut beetroot into small cubes and boil an bowl or cooker and drain out water completely
- Place kadai on stove, heat 2-3 spoons of oil in it, add avalu, jeera, urad dal, bengal gram and wait till they splitter
- Now add chopped curry leaves, cut and boiled beetroot cubes, salt, pinch of turmeric powder and mix well till wetness evaporates fully from beetrroot
- Now into a mixy jar add requiredamount of legume seeds, dry coconut, red chillies, tamarind paste and grind softly into powder
- Add this grinded powder into the kadai and mix well
- Finally Garnish with coriander and dish out..
- Serves good with rice, chapathis...