WORRIED ABOUT LEFT OUT DOSA BATTER (PINDI) ????? HERES A RECEPIE FOR U..
INGREDIENTS: Dosa batter, Maida (maize flour), Rice flour (biyyapindi), Onions, Curry leaves, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric powder, Green chillies, Jeera (cumin seeds), Oil, Cooking soda
- Into a bowl, add left dosa batter, 3-4 spoons of maida, plain rice flour, pinch of cooking soda
- Then add jeera, chopped green chilly, onions, pinch of salt, turmeric powder
- Chopped coriander, curry leaves
- Now mix well thickly without using any water
- Place kadai on stove and heat oil for deep fry
- Now make small rounds using batter and deep fry in oil till golden brown
- Take out in an paper palte napkin to drain out excess oil
- Serve hot hot using tomato sauce or any pickle...