Paneer - 250G,
Onions - 2,
Medium Tomatos - 2,
Cashews - 50G or 15,
Ghee - 2ts,
Oil - 1ts,
Green Chillies -6,
Chilli Powder -1 1/2 tbsp,
Cumin powder (avala podi) -1/2 ts,
Salt -1 1/2 tbsp
Cardamoms (elachi) -3
Ginger -1 inch
Garlic cloves - 4
Garam Masala -1tbsp
Tomato Ketchup -2tbsp
* Cut Paneer into cubes
* Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan and fry paneer till golden colour, keep it aside.
* Heat 1tbsp ghee in pan add cardamoms, chopped onion, chllies, ginger, fry them all till soften
* Then add sliced tomatos and keep frying for about 5mts, add curd and make bring it to boil for 5 more mts.
* Now keep it aside for sometime till cooled
* Mean while fry cashews in 1/2 tbsp ghee till golden color, then make it into a smooth paste by adding milk.
* Also grind onion, tomato, garlic into a fine paste
* Now heat oil in a pan add the grinded mixture, fry for about 5 mts add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, garam masala, tomato ketchup and fry for 3mts
* Finally add cashew paste and boil it for 5 or 10 mts
* When you see oil floating on the top from the gravy add paneer cubes
* Close lid and bring to boil for 2mts
* Shahi paneer curry is ready to serve now
* Garnish with chily and tomato slices
* Tastes good with rotis, chapathis..