INGREDIENTS: American sweet corn, Bombay rava(SEMOLINA)/Bensi rava (yupma rava), Curd, Water, Oil, Salt, Green chilly, Onion, Tomato, Fresh Green Peas, Carrot, Potato, Beans, Cumin seeds (Jeera), Mustard (avalu)Urad dal, Senaga pappu (bengal gram), Curry leaf, Coriander, Turmeric powder
- Take a kadai, pour 3-4 spoons of oil in it, let it heat.
- Add cumin seeds, jeera, urad dal, horse gram, let all fry well, then add onion and green chilly cutted into long pieces, potato & carrot cutted as cubes, sweet corn, beans (if interested), curry leaves, turmeric powder and pinch of salt let them fry well till soft.
- Later add soft green peas, tomatoes cutted into cubes, mix well all the vegetables.
- Now add 1 & 1/2 glass curd and 1&1/2 glass water (togeather 3 glasses) to the kadai, salt, mix well and close the lid of kadai for few minutes, till the water get boil (or till vapour starts coming out), now keep the flame in low
- Take 1 glass of rava (fried before itself), start adding it and go on stirring continuously without any lumps in low falme , add lemon if required, close the lid for few minutes till it cooks, add coriander finally
- Serve hot for break fast with any pickle, curd, mango pickle tastes good
- Curd and turmeric are optional