INGREDIENTS: Oil, Cumin seeds (Jeera), Mustard (avalu), Urad dhal, Senaga ballu(bengal gram), Ground nuts, Fresh Grated coconut/Dry Coconut, Green chilly, Red chilly, Salt, Curry leaf, Coriander, Cooked rice, Inguva(asafoetida).
- Clean/wash rice and soak in water for ½ hour
- Take a pan/kadai, heat 5-6 table spoons of oil in it
- Now add cumin, jeera, Urad dhal, Chenigi ballu & ground nuts
- Then add green leaf, red chilly, green chilly and fry well
- Add fresh grated coconut/dry coconut, Inguva, salt and mix
- Finally add cooked rice to it and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve
No NV recipes on the blog so can you ..........?ReplyDelete
we are posting non-veg recipes also, check out...ReplyDelete
A nice quick recipeReplyDelete